Location: Cayman Islands
The Bedell Cristin Article Clerkship program gives candidates the opportunity to learn from some of the best legal minds in the Cayman Islands whilst rotating around our core legal departments – Funds, Corporate & Finance, Litigation, International Private Client and Property.
This eighteen month paid program provides a platform for candidates who are committed to a career in law, who possess drive, enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills, to reach their full potential and be considered for a permanent Associate position on qualification.
Candidates applying must have Caymanian status, a minimum of a 2:1 degree and have either completed or be about to complete the Professional Practice Course (PPC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC).
Please submit an up to date CV which includes:
- Your school and academic grades
- Your university and academic grades
- Any work experience you may have done
- Any awards or recognition received
- At least one personal or academic referee (this can be an individual you've either worked with professionally or studied under academically who can testify to your skills, abilities and character).
Please also provide us with a cover letter explaining:
- Why you wish to do your Articles with Bedell Cristin
- How you think you would benefit from your time at Bedell Cristin
- The values and qualities you feel you would bring to the firm
- Your aspirations for the future