Associate - Financial Services Law
In this role you'll enjoy a varied working day, providing legal advice relating to corporate and commercial law, investment funds, general financial services, insurance and reinsurance.
We need an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, has a good grounding in general corporate work and is flexible and eager to learn and progress their career in this practice area.
- Providing an efficient and high quality legal support service to the partners and senior team members
- Taking responsibility for client relationships and matters, in line with the level of experience
- Assisting in the promotion of and proactively seeking opportunities for business development
- Working with the partners to develop and successfully implement business plans
- Getting involved in a range of knowledge management initiatives
- A UK/Commonwealth legal qualification
- 0 - 3 years PQE
- A client focused approach
- Organisational/time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage a workload effectively within deadlines
- A responsible, disciplined and methodical approach and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to use initiative to resolve issues and to work independently with an appropriate level of supervision
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm