We are part of an award-winning law firm with expertise in BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey law and the agility to drive success for our clients in a fast moving world.
Our HR team play a key role in supporting the business and nurturing our collaborative culture.
We're planning for the next stage of our team's development and looking for people who would like to work in a positive environment where they have a real opportunity to influence the culture and approach of the firm.
We would love to hear from you if:
- you're an HR generalist with broad experience up to Senior Officer level: or
- you have specific experience in a particular aspect of HR (e.g. Payroll & Benefits, Recruitment etc)
If you're looking for your next HR opportunity, please get in touch for an informal chat to find out more.
Our close knit central HR team sit at the heart of the firm, driving all people related activities across the global firm.
With a focus on supporting the firm to deliver its objectives across all our locations, we aim to ensure we have the right people in all the right places performing well and enjoying their roles.
Our team's remit encompasses all aspects of the employee lifecycle from recruiting and developing talent, compensation and benefits, to engagement and wellbeing, and nurturing our unique culture.
We provide the platform to get involved in all aspects of HR and the opportunity to specialise in the areas which interest you most.
Working with us means getting under the skin of the business and being there to support the business as a whole, and every person within it.
A good standard of education and relevant qualifications as appropriate
- Relevant previous experience to support your application
- Confident user of technology and ideally social media in the context of recruitment
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with colleagues at all levels, both verbally and in writing
To work with us you'll need to have:
- Good time management, use of initiative and common sense.
- Good people sills with the desire and confidence to liaise, advise and guide people at all levels
- A flexible approach with the willingness to adapt, assess your priorities and provide support wherever required
- An eye for detail, accuracy and quality
We expect everyone to:
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations including those around anti-money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Commit to fulfilling your personal CPD requirements and to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
- Act in keeping with our core behaviours and culture.