Bursary scheme - Jersey and Guernsey
Are you an enthusiastic and driven student who wants a legal career in Jersey or Guernsey? If so, then our bursary scheme could be for you!
Bedell Cristin offer bursary schemes for local candidates who plan to pursue a legal career in Jersey or Guernsey and are studying for:
- The English Legal Practice Course (LPC);
- The Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC);
- The Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL); or
- A degree (preferably law) at University.
Our bursary scheme is initially offered for one academic year, but may be renewed in successive years.
The Bedell Cristin Bursary scheme offers:
- Financial assistance of up to £2,000 towards your studies;
- £200 voucher as a welcome gift;
- Paid work experience for up to 6-8 weeks per academic year;
- Hands on experience and exposure to a variety of practice areas;
- Experienced mentors providing an opportunity to build on-going relationships.
The application process for the Bursary Scheme for 2018 is now closed.
If you would like to know more about the scheme or have any questions please contact Anna Ormsby.
Download the relevant pdf using these links: