Bursary scheme - Jersey and Guernsey
Looking to start a career in law? Our bursary schemes in Guernsey and Jersey could be your first step...
Bedell Cristin offer bursary schemes for local candidates who plan to pursue a legal career in Jersey or Guernsey and are studying for:
- The English Legal Practice Course (LPC);
- The Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC);
- The Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL); or
- A degree (preferably law) at University.
Our bursary scheme is initially offered for one academic year, but may be renewed in successive years.
The Bedell Cristin Bursary scheme offers:
- Financial assistance of up to £2,000 towards your studies;
- £200 voucher as a welcome gift;
- Paid work experience for up to 6-8 weeks per academic year;
- Hands on experience and exposure to a variety of practice areas;
- Experienced mentors providing an opportunity to build on-going relationships.
The application process for the Bursary Scheme for 2019 is now open. The deadline for applications is Thursday 28 February 2019. Please send your completed application form (found below) to Anna Ormsby along with your CV and cover letter.
If you would like to know more about the scheme or have any questions please contact Anna Ormsby.
Download the relevant pdf using these links:
Senior HR Officer