Are you an enthusiastic and driven student who wants a legal career in Jersey? If so, then our bursary scheme could be for you!
The Bedell Cristin bursary scheme is open to local candidates who plan to pursue a legal career in Jersey and are studying for:
- The English Legal Practice Course (LPC);
- The Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC);
- The Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL); or
- A degree (preferably law) at University.
Our bursary scheme is initially offered for one academic year, but may be renewed in successive years.
The Bedell Cristin Bursary scheme offers:
- Financial assistance of up to £2,000 towards your studies;
- £200 voucher as a welcome gift;
- Paid work experience for up to 8 weeks per academic year;
- Hands on experience and exposure to a variety of practice areas;
- Experienced mentors providing an opportunity to build on-going relationships.
The application process for the Bursary Scheme for 2016/2017 has now closed.
If you would like to know more about the scheme or the application process please contact Anna Ormsby.