Charlotte is Head of Risk and Compliance and serves as the Money Laundering Compliance Officer for Jersey, BVI and Bedell Channel Islands Limited. She has worked in the finance industry since 2001 predominantly in Compliance. Prior to joining Bedell Cristin Charlotte worked in both fiduciary and Law firms in Jersey and spent 14 months in the BVI acting as Compliance Officer and MLRO for a large global financial services provider.
- Full member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) and holds the Diploma in International Trust Management
- Professional Member of the International Compliance Association holds both the International Diploma in Compliance and International Diploma Anti Money Laundering
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute
- Member of the Jersey Compliance Officers Association
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment Islamic Finance qualification
Bedell Cristin has promoted Charlotte Beddoe and Rebecca Stannard to strengthen its senior management team.