Daniel Altneu works at Solomon Harris in the Cayman Islands, which has recently merged with Bedell Cristin.
The two firms are in the process of being fully integrated, and Solomon Harris will be renamed Bedell Cristin in early 2019. To view the profile of Daniel Altneu in the meantime, please click here.
- Attorney-at-Law - Cayman Islands
- Member of Cayman Islands Law Society
- Solicitor* - England & Wales
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of Cayman Islands Family Law Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit Advanced International Advocacy (Keble College, Oxford), 2015
- Notary Public of the Cayman Islands
The new Cayman Islands Immigration (Transition) Law, 2018 and Customs and Border Control Law 2018 came into force on 1 February 2019. Daniel Altneu, Associate at Solomon Harris, part of Bedell Cristin, discusses what these new laws hope to deliver.