Jordan joined the firm in January 2018 as an Associate in the Litigation team. He works with all members of the team, assisting in a wide range of commercial, trust and insurance litigation matters.
Jordan read English at the University of Leeds before taking the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London. Jordan completed his training at a boutique litigation firm in London, with a focus on high net worth matrimonial finance work. During his training contract Jordan undertook additional advocacy training and upon qualification as a solicitor was granted civil higher rights of audience.
Jordan moved to Jersey in 2016 and worked at another boutique litigation firm before moving to Bedell Cristin.
- Solicitor* - England & Wales
- Civil Higher Rights of Audience - England and Wales
- Association of Restructuring and Insolvency Experts (ARIES) (The Channel Islands branch of INSOL International)
- INSOL International - Insolvency Lawyers Association
- Student Member - Insolvency Practitioners Association.
AIJA will host a family office conference from 12-14 July 2018, open to AIJA members and non-members alike. The event is expected to attract attendees from across the UK and offshore jurisdictions; it is targeted at family offices, providers of family offi...