Laura Hatfield works at Solomon Harris in the Cayman Islands, which has recently merged with Bedell Cristin.
The two firms are in the process of being fully integrated, and Solomon Harris will be renamed Bedell Cristin in early 2019. To view the profile of Laura Hatfield in the meantime, please click here.
- Solicitor*- England & Wales
- Attorney- Cayman Islands
- Chairperson IWIRC Cayman 2018-2019
- Organising Committee for ABI Caribbean Insolvency Symposium
- Spoken frequently at the ABI Caribbean and Latin America conference and is a regular speaker at various Cayman Islands events.
- Provided expert opinions on various aspects of Cayman Islands law for use in US Court proceedings.
- International Who’s Who for Asset Recovery
- Ranked Individual Chambers 2018
Head of litigation Laura Hatfield is recognised as "a very fine lawyer with solid experience in this field." She has a well-established disputes practice with significant expertise in banking and insolvency litigation. A source enthused: "She has worked on many serious cases and has always conducted herself very well.Chambers 2017/18
Legal 500 has released its 2019 Caribbean Guide, and partners Laura Hatfield and Ian Jamieson have been named as leading individuals. Attorney, Rob Humphries, has been named as a next generation lawyer.