Neil works at the heart of our business, steering the Senior Management Team and working closely with the Managing Partner across all jurisdictions. Neil focuses on the growth and evolution of the firm, encompassing client service, change management, leadership and operational management.
He has spent his career working in professional services, including with some of the leading global law firms.
- MBA distinction, Cass Business School
- Qualified executive coach
- Chairing leadership conferences
- Committee member of Managing Partners' Forum
- Committee member of Legal Practice Managers' Association
- Chair of Parallel Mind, coaching consultancy
- Associate MBA lecturer in strategy
Neil is one of those very rare people you wish you had met 25 years ago. He is extremely perceptive, calm and understands the dynamic in which people work.Jeremy Rosenblatt, barrister
Neil has the rare gift of making you confront the issues that you would rather avoid, but does so in a disarmingly non-confrontational manner. His laser sharp intellect and tough empathy are transformational.Nick Marson, CEO