Sophia Harris works at Solomon Harris in the Cayman Islands, which has recently merged with Bedell Cristin. Sophia remains as managing partner of the Cayman office.
The two firms are in the process of being fully integrated, and Solomon Harris will be renamed Bedell Cristin in early 2019. To view the profile of Sophia Harris in the meantime, please click here.
- Attorney-at-Law - Cayman Islands
- Council member of the Cayman Island Law Society
- On the Board of Directors - Butterfield Bank (Cayman) Limited
- Member of the Cayman Islands Anti-Corruption Commission by appointment of H.E. the Governor of the Cayman Islands
- Addressed the United Nations on a number of occasions including the United Nations General Assembly on constitutional matters for the Cayman Islands.
- 'Individual of the year in Offshore Services' - Client Choice Awards - International 2013
- 'Leading lawyer 100' - 2012 Guide, Lawyer Monthly
Sophia's understanding of issues is superb.Legal 500 2017
Solomon Harris, now part of Bedell Cristin, has supported "Cayman 27's Christmas for Kids" for several years and is delighted to continue this in 2018.