Sophia was the founder of the firm Solomon Harris which merged with Bedell Cristin in 2018.
She trained and practised with Hunter & Hunter (now Appleby) before leaving to establish Solomon Harris in 1997.
Sophia’s specialties include banking, hedge funds and unit trusts, corporate and commercial law, trusts, immigration and all aspects of local licensing law.
- Attorney at law - Cayman Islands
- Council member of the Cayman Island Law Society
- On the Board of Directors - Butterfield Bank (Cayman) Limited
- Member of the Cayman Islands Anti-Corruption Commission by appointment of H.E. the Governor of the Cayman Islands
- STEP (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners) Member
- Addressed the United Nations on a number of occasions including the United Nations General Assembly on constitutional matters for the Cayman Islands.
- 'Individual of the year in Offshore Services' - Client Choice Awards - International 2013
- 'Leading lawyer 100' - 2012 Guide, Lawyer Monthly
Sophia's understanding of issues is superb.Legal 500 2017
Solomon Harris, now part of Bedell Cristin, has supported "Cayman 27's Christmas for Kids" for several years and is delighted to continue this in 2018.