Partner, Bruce Scott is a panelist at the "Legal Week - Audience with ... Private Client" on Thursday 12 June 2014 at The Law Society, London.
Discussions will include the latest trend and developments in the world of Private Client Real Estate, including:
- Global ownership of London property: the latest trends
- Property Ownership Structuring
- The changing role of offshore centres
- Implications of changes regarding enveloped properties: ATED 2014 and Capital Gains Tax
- De-enveloping properties and Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- London as a Sharia-compliant real estate investment market: implications of the latest developments