Carly is Counsel in the litigation team. She is a highly experienced employment lawyer with a well established reputation in Guernsey as one of the prominent offshore senior employment counsel. She has worked for leading law firms in both Australia and Guernsey, advising local, pan-Island, multi-national and global organisations as well as senior employees and directors. Her established employment practice covers the full spectrum of employment and employment related matters in both the contentious and non-contentious arenas.
In addition to being legally qualified in both New South Wales and England and Wales, Carly is a qualified workplace mediator and an accredited coach. Combined with her Institute of Directors' Diploma in Company Direction and her corporate experience as a director of a licensed fiduciary, Carly combines a strategically unique perspective to her legal advisory and representative practice.
- Solicitor - England & Wales (non-practising)
- Solicitor - New South Wales and the High Court of Australia (non-practising)
- Institute of Directors Member
- Accredited Globis Workplace Mediator
- MOE Accredited Coach - Association for Coaching Member
Not admitted in Guernsey
Areas of Expertise
- 'Next Generation Partner' - Legal 500 - 2019 and 2018