Daniellê joined Bedell Cristin in April 2023. Prior to this, Daniellê worked at leading law firm in South Africa as an Associate in the Employment and Labour Team- advising, supporting and representing multinational clients across the full spectrum of employment and law matters in both a contentious and non-contentious capacity.
Mainstream clients Daniellê has worked for: Blue chip clients in the banking, finance, IT and retail industries and two multi-national leading aluminium and paper manufacturers.
Areas of particular interest: discrimination in the employment context, unprotected industrial action and large-scale restructuring and redundancies.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa (non-practising)
Areas of Expertise
- Former committee member for the SA Society for Labour Law
- Regular presenter at seminars on employment and labour issues
- Internal and external publications on topical employment matters