Before joining Bedell Cristin, Jamie worked as a Senior Analyst at Krys Global where he was involved in numerous high profile engagements, including insolvency with cross-border jurisdiction components, fraud and receiverships.
Jamie qualified with Walkers and was admitted as an Attorney at Law in the Cayman Islands in 2015. He then joined Solomon Harris which merged with Bedell Cristin in 2018. He specialises in complex cross-border disputes and commercial, civil, insolvency and trusts litigation. Jamie’s practice also involves advising on family law, with a particular focus on contentious and non-contentious divorce, separation, high net worth financial and ancillary relief, child and spousal maintenance, as well as immigration law and employment law.
- Attorney at law - Cayman Islands
- Notary Public - Cayman Islands
- Member of the Cayman Islands Law Society
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member of INSOL International
- Member of the Recovery and Insolvency Specialists Association
- Member of the Cayman Islands Family Law Bar Association
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Areas of Expertise
Jamie McGee is an excellent performer and has all the characteristic hallmarks of an associate who will go far.
Legal 500 Caribbean