Lydia joined Bedell Cristin as an associate in September 2017, having worked for another Jersey firm where she trained and qualified as an English Solicitor in August 2017.
Lydia advises professional trustees and intermediaries on Jersey trust law, including the establishment of foundations, private trust companies, family offices and other Jersey trust structures. She also advises on related corporate law and regulatory issues, including FATCA and the common reporting standard.
Lydia advises on pension schemes and employee incentive arrangements, and she has helped her colleagues in working with the government to enhance Jersey's offering of international savings vehicles.
- Solicitor - England & Wales (non-practising)
- STEP (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners) Member
Areas of Expertise
- Chairperson of the Jersey Junior Lawyers Association from 2018-2020
- Assistant to the committee of the Jersey Pensions Association
- 'Channel Islands Top 35 Under 35' - eprivateclient 2021