Rebecca joined Bedell Cristin in September 2016 having worked previously as a Solicitor in London and Cardiff.
During her time with the litigation team, Rebecca has built upon her broad range of experience in litigation cases working on both Guernsey matters and wider cross-jurisdictional mandates. Her work focuses upon insolvency, trust and employment disputes but she has also developed a particular expertise in advising on regulatory investigations. Rebecca assists regularly with applications and trial work before the Royal Court, Court of Appeal and the Employment and Discrimination Tribunal as well as established methods of alternative dispute resolution.
- Solicitor - England & Wales (non-practising)
- Police Station Accredited in England & Wales
- Guernsey International Legal Association (GILA) committee member
- Young Business Group (YBG) committee member
- STEP (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners) member