Shula joined Bedell Cristin as an Associate in March 2022, having worked for another Cayman firm.
Shula cross-qualified as a Solicitor while at DWF LLP in the UK, following completion of the Bar Vocational Course (BVC) and simultaneously completed her Masters (LLM) in International Commercial Law. Shula's core practice areas are litigation and insolvency and she will be part of the Litigation, Regulatory and Insolvency & Restructuring group.
- Attorney-at-Law – Cayman Islands
- Solicitor – England & Wales (non-practising)
- Admitted to The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- Member of IWIRC - Cayman
- Member of RISA (Recovery and Insolvency Specialists Association) – Cayman
- Member of INSOL International
Areas of Expertise
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Leases and COVID-19: Force Majeure, Frustration and Illegality – April 2020
- INSOL International: Co-authored, Costs Assessment for Debt Collection Abroad – 2021
- Various Presentations and Webinars – Cayman