Moya Vaughan Williams
Moya is an Associate in the financial services law team based in our London office. Prior to joining Bedell Cristin in 2022, Moya trained and qualified as an Associate at an internationally recognised and leading African law firm. She then went on to obtain her master's degree in international finance and economics for which she was awarded a distinction.
Moya advises on a range of corporate, banking and finance matters, having gained a wide range of experience in the following areas:
- Real estate investment and development finance;
- Acquisitions, refinancing and debt restructuring;
- Migrations to and from Jersey;
- Listing specialist debt securities on The International Stock Exchange (TISE); and
- Registering and enforcing Jersey based security.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree from Rhodes University (Member of the Golden Key International Honours Society);
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from Rhodes University (Dean's List for Academic Merit);
- MSc International Finance and Economics from the University of Sussex (Awarded Distinction); and
- Solicitor – Legal Practice Counsel of South Africa (non-practicing).