Our team provides expertise covering both contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including:
- Contractual arrangements (to include employment, secondment and staff leasing)
- Non-contractual policies and procedures
- Misconduct, performance, redundancy and restructuring issues
- Tribunal and Court proceedings
- Employment aspects of commercial transactions, including acquisitions and disposals
- Data protection
- Health and Safety
- Work and housing regulations, relocation and immigration issues
- Restrictive covenants
Often the employment and regulatory advice sought is one of a number of considerations in larger transactions (e.g. during M&A deals) and, where required, our employment team works closely with expert lawyers from our other practice areas such as our corporate teams during such projects. Our overarching aim is to provide practical advice to help clients to avoid disputes arising, but where claims are made, we are able to offer both a frank and commercially driven assessment of the situation and also provide comprehensive support, including representation in the relevant Tribunal or Court.
We can also provide training to clients so their workforce remains up to date with that the latest developments in employment law in their jurisdiction.Back to all services
Able to perform under pressure.
Provides good commercial advice.
We offer expert advice in BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey law, from our conveniently located offices across Europe, the Americas and Asian time zones in order to handle the most challenging and complex cross-border deals, disputes and investigations.