Daniel offers a full private client service covering every aspect of immigration, residency, trusts and wealth structuring, estate planning, probate and family law. He advises high-net-worth individuals and companies on a variety of immigration issues and has extensive experience of assisting persons of independent means, families and businesses with relocation to the Cayman Islands, where he has lived since 2013. Daniel handles every type of immigration matter including applications for long term and permanent residence, Cayman Islands and British citizenship, the right to be Caymanian (Cayman Status) and all related appeals.
Daniel also advises high-net-worth individuals, families and institutional clients on a range of non-contentious trust and wealth structuring matters. He is experienced in the preparation of Wills and regularly submits applications for grants of probate, letters of administration, resealing of foreign grants and guardianship.
Daniel has considerable expertise in family law and offers a broad practice covering contentious and non-contentious divorce, pre and post-nuptial agreements, separation, financial and ancillary relief and all Children Law matters including residence, contact, custody, relocation and removal from the jurisdiction.
He trained as a solicitor at Lawrence Graham LLP in London where he gained experience in corporate, litigation, private client and real estate law.
- Attorney-at-law - Cayman Islands
- Solicitor - England & Wales (non-practising)
- Member of the Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of UGlobal Writers Council
- Member of Investment Migration Council
- South Eastern Circuit Advanced International Advocacy (Keble College, Oxford), 2015
- Notary Public of the Cayman Islands
- Member of Thought Leaders4 HNW Divorce
- Member of Thought Leaders4 Private Client