Amandy joined Bedell Cristin in May 2023 as an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. Prior to joining Bedell Cristin, Amandy completed her Articles of Clerkship at another international law firm in the Cayman Islands and was admitted to the Cayman Islands Bar in 2023. Amandy currently works alongside all members of Bedell Cristin's Litigation and Dispute Resolution team and assists with a broad range of matters including commercial litigation, insolvency and restructuring, and alternative dispute resolution.
Amandy is bilingual and fluent in Spanish.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with Honours – University of Birmingham
- Professional Practice Course (PPC) – Oxford Brookes University
- Attorney-At-Law – Cayman Islands
- Member of Cayman Island Legal Practitioners Association (CILPA)
- Member of International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) – Cayman
- Member of Recovery and Insolvency Specialist Association (RISA) – Cayman
- Member of ABI and INSOL