Tom is a partner in the financial services law group based in our London office. He joined Bedell Cristin in 2013 from another leading offshore law firm and became a partner in September 2017.
Tom is recognised in the primary legal directories for his client care and transactional skills and has significant experience with private funds and joint ventures. He has substantial experience in a wide variety of transactions including:
- the establishment of Jersey structures for holding and acquiring real estate;
- borrower side advice for property (and other asset) financings;
- the sale and purchase of Jersey asset holding structures; and
- corporate transactional and advisory work.
Tom works closely with the City’s prominent law firms and with many of the offshore corporate administration firms. He regularly presents training seminars to onshore law and accounting firms on Jersey real estate structures and is the current chairman of the IPF Next Generation Committee. He is also the firm's primary liaison with the Association of Real Estate Funds.
- Attorney - New York (non-practising)
Not admitted in Jersey
Areas of Expertise
'Next Generation Partners' - Legal 500, 2021
An excellent hands-on practitioner
Tom Davies is becoming a key figure in the London-based offshore market and is his efforts are rapidly raising the profile of the firm.