Bedell Cristin Counsel to speak at Channel Islands International Pensions Conference
17 November 2021
Carly Parrott, Counsel in the Guernsey office of Bedell Cristin, will be a speaker at the forthcoming Channel Islands International Pensions Conference which is taking place at the Old Government House Hotel in Guernsey on Friday 19 November 2021.
This conference, although well established in Jersey, is being held in Guernsey for the first time and is held in association with both The Jersey Pensions Association (JPA) and The Guernsey Association of Pension Providers (GAPP).
The conference will have a variety of expert speakers from the UK and Channel Islands who are industry professionals, regulators, politicians and lawyers and will share their knowledge and expertise and will discuss relevant updates.
Topics of discussion will include:
- A policymaker's perspective on pensions
- Looking ahead: Tax and Governance for International Pension and Savings Plans in the new era
- The future of retirement – looking ahead and planning with confidence
- Challenges for third country nationals in an increasingly jurisdictionally mobile environment
- Climate change for pensions professionals
- Panel Discussion:
- Pension provision in the UAE
- Break Out Sessions:
- Update on the DB transfer advice market
- Data breaches for Directors – How to mitigate and respond
- Active v passive investment management approaches
If you would like to attend this leading pensions conference, please purchase a ticket online by clicking here.