19 January 2024Read more
Steve works in the Cayman Islands office as a partner in the financial services team. He has broad corporate and regulatory applications expertise and regularly advises fund managers, PE structures, start-ups, listed technology companies and digital asset funds on the legal issues faced by them including registration and licensing with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (“CIMA”), carrying out financings and restructurings and listing on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange.
Steve began his career in Canada and has also practised in the State of Kuwait and in Singapore. With over 18 years of experience, and having primarily been in Cayman since 2007, Steve is able to add practical value to the legal advice he delivers and had vast experience dealing with a variety of corporate matters and CIMA.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Manitoba
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba
- Attorney at Law - Cayman Islands
- Registered Foreign Lawyer – Singapore (non-practising)
- Barrister and Solicitor - Alberta, Canada (non-practising)
- Barrister and Solicitor - Manitoba, Canada (Inactive)
- Contributor to The Financial Technology Law Review
- Up and Coming Lawyer - Chambers Global