Steve joined the Cayman Islands office as a partner in the financial services team in 2020, from another offshore firm. He regularly advises fund managers, start-ups and listed technology companies and digital asset funds on the legal issues faced by them. Steve began his career in Canada and has also practised in the State of Kuwait and in Singapore. With over 17 years of experience, and having primarily been in Cayman since 2007, Steve is able to add practical value to the legal advice he delivers.
Steve sincerely enjoys his connection with clients and looks forward to developing and connection with existing and future clients of the firm.
Chambers Global has consistently ranked Steve, for the past number of years, as an Up and Coming Lawyer – Cayman Islands.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Manitoba
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba
- Attorney at Law - Cayman Islands
- Registered Foreign Lawyer – Singapore (non-practising)
- Barrister and Solicitor - Alberta, Canada (non-practising)
- Barrister and Solicitor - Manitoba, Canada (Inactive)
Areas of Expertise
- Contributor to The Financial Technology Law Review
- Up and Coming Lawyer - Chambers Global