13 December 2021
Bedell Cristin Partner, Nancy Chien, is pleased to be a speaker at the forthcoming Hubbis Seminar, hosted by PraxisIFM, and held on Wednesday 15 December. The topic of discussion will be the 'Potential impact of a global minimum corporate tax rate on PICs and other wealth management vehicles'.
The main speakers will be:
• Michael Olesnicky, Senior Consultant, Tax & Wealth Management, Baker McKenzie
• Nancy Chien, Partner, Bedell Cristin
• John Shoemaker, Registered Foreign Lawyer, Butler Snow
• Silvia On, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys
• Gary Wong, Partner, Hugill & Ip
• Paul Christopher, Managing Partner, Hong Kong, Mourant Ozannes
• Richard Grasby, Founder, RDG Fiduciary Services
• Roland Wild, Senior Associate, Schellenberg Wittmer
• Wei Kang, Partner, Stephenson Harwood
• Rupert Morris, Partner, Walkers
• Katie Graves, Partner, Withers
For more information click here.