Kristian is a partner in Bedell Cristin's Singapore office. He is an experienced commercial lawyer, having worked for leading law firms in London and Paris, before practicing offshore law in Jersey and the BVI. Kristian advises on BVI law and his practice includes corporate and financial matters, with a focus on joint ventures, private equity and cross-border transactions.
Before practising law, Kristian pursued postgraduate studies in East Asian politics at Durham University, Chinese language in Beijing, and business administration at New York. Kristian speaks English and is competent in French and Mandarin Chinese.
- Solicitor - England & Wales (non-practising)
- Solicitor - British Virgin Islands
Areas of Expertise
- Member of the BVI Bar Association.
- Frequently reports on offshore legal developments, including writing for legal publications, speaking at industry events and being quoted in leading media, such as the South China Morning Post and The Lawyer.
- Published in international academic journals, including the Tsinghua China Law Review and the Russian Law Journal.
Well regarded adviser